Complete Dental Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my breath smell bad even after brushing my teeth?
There are several reasons for bad breath. The main culprit is bacteria that is not removed from the mouth. The tongue holds bacteria, and if not properly cleaned when the teeth are brushed, then the bacteria is still present, which can cause bad breath.
- A person with periodontal disease will have bad breath due to bacteria.
- Decayed teeth can also cause bad breath.
- Acid reflux can cause bad breath due to the misplaced acid in the esophagus.
Why do my gums bleed when I brush and floss?
How do I prevent cavities?
How can I stop smoking?
At what age should my child start seeing the dentist?
How often should I brush and floss my teeth?
How often should I get a cleaning?
Why do I grind my teeth?
What are the symptoms of an abscess?
Symptoms of an abscess include:
- Swelling or a lump in the gums or jaw
- A fever may occur with chills
- Swollen lymph nodes as well as pus drainage from the abscess