Keeping smiles healthy since 1954!
We’ll Make You Smile!
Complete Dental Care
Summary of Services
Kosciusko Dental Clinic is dedicated to providing optimal dental care. With that in mind, we offer the following services:
- Professional Cleanings
- Routine Dental Exams
- Digital X-rays (viewable on a computer screen)
- Amalgam & Composite Restorations
- Porcelain & Ceramic Crowns
- Root Canal Therapy
- Fixed Bridges
- Partial Dentures
- Complete Dentures
- Simple & Surgical Extractions
Same-day appointments are available upon request. We strive to make your wait as short as possible by assuring our appointments are scheduled appropriately and not overbooked.
We accept most insurances, including Medicaid and MS CAN. We are an in-network provider for many insurance companies. We can file your claim electronically from the office. Check with your carrier for more information. We accept major credit cards and CareCredit for payments due after insurance has been billed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my breath smell bad even after brushing my teeth?
There are several reasons for bad breath. The main culprit is bacteria that is not removed from the mouth. The tongue holds bacteria, and if not properly cleaned when the teeth are brushed, then the bacteria is still present, which can cause bad breath.
- A person with periodontal disease will have bad breath due to bacteria.
- Decayed teeth can also cause bad breath.
- Acid reflux can cause bad breath due to the misplaced acid in the esophagus.
Why do my gums bleed when I brush and floss?
How do I prevent cavities?
How can I stop smoking?
At what age should my child start seeing the dentist?
How often should I brush and floss my teeth?
How often should I get a cleaning?
Why do I grind my teeth?
What are the symptoms of an abscess?
Symptoms of an abscess include:
- Swelling or a lump in the gums or jaw
- A fever may occur with chills
- Swollen lymph nodes as well as pus drainage from the abscess
What are symptoms of teething?
Kosciusko Clinic Hours
Monday , Tuesday,
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Madden Clinic Hours:
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed everyday from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.